Temp eMail is one of the best free temporary email service. It’s really easy to use — no password, no registration and no payment required.
All you have to do just visit the website and copy the randomly generated email address. When you scroll down, you’ll find an inbox where emails sent to the address appear.
The inbox is constantly refreshing, so you won’t miss any important messages. Emails sent to the address are stored for 30 days before being deleted, along with your IP address and other personal data.
There is no premium or hidden charge for Temp Mail, which costs you nothing it is, totally free forever. Temp eMail offers a variety of features. You can create unlimited custom or random email addresses totally for free.
What is a Temporary Email: Everything You Need to Know
Temporary email is a service that allows users to receive an email at a temporary address that expires after 30 days.
Many online discussion forums, blogs and websites ask visitors to register before they can post comments, view premium content or download white papers. A disposable email account will allow the visitor to sign up and verify his registration without exposing his primary email account to spam.
A disposable email address, which has its own inbox. Disposable email is also called throw-away email, temporary email, temp mail, fake email generator, or trash-mail. Keep your real mailbox clean and secure.
5 Reasons Why You Need a Temporary Email Account
- Privacy – A valid email is mandatory for many online activities, like service signups, email confirmations, form submissions and downloads. But it can be risky to give a real address since some sites collect private information to sell or share with third parties. Using a throwaway email in these situations keeps your real address private.
- Security – An email address you use every day for personal and professional communications may not always be the best one to give out to strangers. Anonymous forums, dating websites, classified ads and other websites you don’t trust can present a safety issue. Using a burner email helps keep you safe and secure.
- Testing Your App – A fake email generator comes in very handy when you’re doing work in certain technical fields. Websites features, customer signups, downloads and other development and quality assurance tasks require a temporary email account for testing and troubleshooting. Using a temporary email keeps your main inbox neat and tidy.
- For Double Account – You need another account to program a second Facebook Account, Twitter Account, Instagram Account or other social account run for your marketing site. A new account needs a different mail from your default, to rule out managing a new email inbox, get a new disposable email address at temp-email.pro
- Avoid Spam – An email address you give out to everyone is soon going to be overwhelmed with spam. Too many spam emails can lead to email overload, where you have trouble getting your work done and it starts to affect your sanity and health. Using a disposable email address for fishy websites helps protect your real address from spam.
How to Use TempMail as a Temporary Email Address
- Visit the “Temp-eMail.Pro“ website. The page auto-creates a temp email for you.
- If you want a different auto-generated email, click the “Delete” button. The system will create a new one to use. You can also use this button when finished using the email address.
- If you don’t like the auto-generated email address process, Click on “Change,” then type in your desired “email” and “domain,” such as [firstname.lastname@example.org]